Municipal & Government products & Services
Wet Well Wizard
With a Wet Well Wizard in every pump lift station in the collection system, the water within that system becomes “pre-treated” for the wastewater plant that will be receiving it. This will eliminate wastewater odor entering the plant and that water will contain a very large population of aerobic micro-organisms that will have effectively provided the wastewater operation with partially pre-treated water. This will reduce plant costs in aeration electricity, a reduction in organic solids, and an overall improvement in water quality leaving the plant.
The Lagoon Master Activating Aerator moves water to continuously roll along the bottom of the lagoon helping the sludge and all bottom sediments to become activated to complete the digestion of all of the organic matter in the bottom sediments. This process eventually performs the following:
- Eliminates the organic solids in the sludge completely through microbial digestion.
- Provides enough dissolved oxygen to keep the entire microbial population alive and thriving.
- Oxidizes, through continual vertical mixing, all of the trapped waste gases (nitrogen, ammonia and H2S) in the water column and sludge, thereby cleaning the water.
- Eliminates all odors in the body of water.
- Eliminates stratification and seasonal turnover throughout the entire body of water.
- Reduces the sludge buildup to the point that pond/lagoon dredging is set back indefinitely.
Sewper Rx provides a proven, patented product that almost completely eliminates organic solids, thus reducing or eliminating odors and saving major operational and disposal costs for plant management. Sewper Rx added usually only once every 30 to 180 days. There is often a ROI just in hauling and tipping fee savings at the end of the process. Sewper Rx has also been of assistance in bringing wastewater lagoon water quality back into compliance.